Good Hands, Solid on Your Feet & Supple In Your Seat
Time & Location
About the Event
WHAT IS IT?
We welcome you once again (or for the first time!) to join our global community of riders in March and April for a fun, relaxing and informative series of 6-classes to Improve Your Riding From Home!
If you are new and would like to ask questions before signing up, please join and post your questions to our our student's only facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/744761582959942
Signing up entitles you to join both classes on Wednesdays, at 2 pm EST (20:00 Europe), and 7 pm EST (4 pm Pacific).
Reserve your spot today, get the early bird pricing and classes are less than $30 each (or $15 if you attend both classes). This is quite the value considering the potential of what can be learned! We all have the potential for improvement of how we move, sit and ride.
If available, individiual classes will be $60 each.
Registration allows you to attend both classes held Wednesdays at 2pm EST (20:00 in Central Europe) & another class 7pm Eastern (4pm Pacific). If you wish, you may attend either or both classes!
Each 50-minute to 1 hr class will be followed by Community Q&A with our participants --- like minded riders across the world!
SPECIFICS ON WHAT WILL BE TAUGHT THIS SEGMENT
Thank you everyone who let me know what you would like to learn next!
This series is intended as a follow-up to the previous two series, BUT all Feldenkrais lessons are stand alone, so no previous classes are required.
• Improving suppleness with regards to arm, hand and shoulder mobility and function as it relates to ideal contact.
• To promote supple and effective leg aids from your hips down to your toes.
• + 2/6 classes will be devoted to a special toning program! Toning specific for riders, NOT the "regular" core type exercises. Still with an emphasis on improved mobility, we will learn techniques based on Feldenkrais principles, to stregthen and tone.
Touching on last series, we will come back to:
• Aligning the spine to prevent cervical and lumbar compression
• Facilitating postural stability in all weight-bearing activities
• Distributing loads proportionally throughout the entire skeletal system
• Cultivating anatomical flexibility of the joints, and resilience of the bones
• Upgrading the ability of bone to withstand pressure by using rhythmic pulsations
• Training the hip joints to safely sustain body weight while in motion
• Restoring functional springiness to the knees
WHEN IS IT?
Class is held every Wednesday from March 17 through April 21 AT 2:00PM - 3:15PM EST & another starting at 7pm Eastern/4pm Pacific*
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: March 12 Midnight EST, or before if class fills
*If you miss class, you are entitled to 1 video recording per series. Please ask for your videos by writing an email indicating date missed, at the END of the series of 6. Please not before.
Disclaimer: You recognize that classes are filmed, therefore you agree to be filmed. Students around the world have been asking for recordings of the classes. If these classes are eventually sold, efforts will be made such as not including our Q & A period. Our Q & A period will not be filmed. However, up until this point, the recording is on and you may or not appear in the recording.