Get ready to realize your true athletic potential.
Ride Pain Free. Become more supple, develop your 'feel', ride better movements and achieve the score breakthroughs you’ve been training for. Discover DTM.Get Started
Above photo, DTM rider Charlotte Jorst enjoying a special moment with her horse Galaxy. Jorst has been doing DTM for three years and has experienced tremendous success during this same period. So far in 2023, the American Team rider has enjoyed being ranked FEI #1 rider in the world at small tour, for three months in a row!
"Dave's courses have catapulted my riding in a direction that I am very happy with and I am much more supple in my body, both when riding and in my daily life."
Your partnership is about to reach a new level.
Start a DTM Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement course or program today!
Dave Thind Method is the breakthrough combination of Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement® and the German classical training system.
With DTM, you’ll awaken your body’s innate ability to ride softer, with greater feel and better results.
Say goodbye to the aches and pains that you may have accepted as "normal".
You’ll learn how to release the physical and mental tension, as well as “over-effort” that blocks the full expression of your horse’s talent.
The Feldenkrais Method® is a way of using movement to improve the function of the nervous system and the brain. We're not just working on the body, we're working on the brain-body connection. We're helping people to move more efficiently, more easily, with less effort.
I love the DTM focus on the pelvis which research shows is the key to riding success. His lessons will help all of us to reach our full potential in the saddle."
- Dr. Hilary Clayton, Veterinarian, Researcher and Rider
DTM has helped me finally find freedom from chronic hip and back pain. Plus the method has improved my seat and feel like no amount of lunge lessons could have done. So incredibly grateful."
- Carol C., Adult Amateur
This method makes total sense. It is based on a solid foundation in German classical riding and uses innovate ideas from the field of neuro-muscular programming, more specifically the Feldenkrais Method. Traditionally, longe lessons and school masters played a large role in teaching a rider about feeling and the correct seat. These days, people don't easily have access to longe lessons or true schoolmasters. This is what makes Dave’s work so great!"
- Cindy Ishoy, Olympic Silver Medalist, World Cup Rider and Canadian Hall of Fame Athlete.
Pre-recorded Online DTM Courses
Choose the Course that Fits Your Goals & Learning Style
A GREAT PLACE TO START!
This transformative intro course, is Module 1 of the 60 Days Program. 5 complete DTM lessons and tons of other learning!!
"UNLOCK YOUR HIP JOINTS AND SWING WITH YOUR BACK"
A valuable tool for every rider. A perfect way to get started, and will help riders of all levels.
Results in 14 days, but most students continue to use the lessons for months and years to come! (Lifetime access).
The specialized mind/body training will yield results in and out of the saddle, for life!
MONEY BACK GUARANTEEBuy Now
60-Days to a Better Dressage Seat!
Take Our Signature Program
60-Days to a Better Dressage Seat; Gain that competitive edge and look and feel your best! 30 DTM Lessons. Become and stay pain-free!
$899.00 - $30 per lesson
Purchase our signature program, endorsed by top riders and trainers around the world including Christoph Hess, Charlotte Jorst, Shannon Dueck, Annabel Balkenhol, Marlies van Baalen, Cindy Ishoy and many more!
- You’ll be guided every step of the way by Dave Thind’s encouraging voice as he leads you through 5 powerful DTM modules.
- Discover the effects of DTM in your own body from your first lesson --- better posture, more effortless alignment, a sense of well-being and confidence.
- Learn at your own pace, in the way that compliments your training schedule. Revisit favorite modules whenever you wish.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Work with Dave Thind
3 Ways to Explore Working With Dave
Skeletal Strength, parts 1 and 2. 6 lessons
Feb 8, 15, 22 +
March 8, 15, 22
12pm EST, 18:00 Central Europe, 9am Pacific
- Recordings included -
Fall, Winter, Summer and Spring "Improve Your Riding From Home"
This is a 6 Week Series (3 lessons in February and 3 more in March).
Access the recordings if you miss class!
- Connect LIVE with riders around the world for a series of weekly DTM Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement classes
- Inclusive and accessible class for riders of all levels and experience, but SPACE IS LIMITED
- Enjoy LIVE Q&A following class with instructor Dave Thind
- Deepen your learning, ask questions and share your experiences with DTM Student Facebook Group
Book a Private Session
(After doing a DTM course or program).
- Work one-on-one with DTM Creator and German FN “Trainer A” Dave Thind. Online, on or off your horse.
- Dave helps Olympians and other top FEI riders, aspiring professionals, Young Riders and anyone who wants to optimize their program and reach for the stars.
- Progress faster with individually tailored Awareness Through Movement lessons (unmounted).
- Connect Feldenkrais learning to your feeling in the saddle with private mounted DTM lessons focused on the finest of details that can translate to breakthroughs in your riding.
- Video Reviews and homework.
- Riders of any level experiencing pain that gets in the way of enjoying their passion can request an emergency session.
What Riders Are Saying
I have experienced so many revelations from this class, so much richness reaped; it has truly opened my eyes, heart and senses to other ways of being in relationship physically, mentally, and emotionally with myself and with my horses.
- Candace Platz, DVM & Grand Prix Rider, USA.
This is helping my riding so much. Today I had fantastic rides on both my boys. After a DTM lesson last night, I felt very free and fluid in my whole body and this is how the horses felt today. Today was the best canter work I have ever got with him I really felt that my upper body was moving properly with the rest of me. I got the most amazing trot too, piaffe and passage. He loved it. Everything felt very easy and effortless
- Sharon E., U.K.
I am really surprised at the feeling I have in my body since the first lesson. I was surprised to realize that my right hip was higher and in front of my left one. Now after 3 lessons, I have the feeling that it is almost equal! And in the saddle, I am better in the canter and have never felt so straight!
- Caroline Genois, Canada
My riding has improved! My greener mare is now welcoming my rein connection better. I am now able to support her, with light hands! It seems like I can relax my pelvis better and my hands seem to feel the reins differently now. I feel too, that my anxiety is getting more under control.